The ultimate luxury holiday awaits at Infinity View, a contemporary villa nestled on the headland above Kata Noi Beach. Come, find your space at this four-bedroom villa, perfect for an extended family gathering, or a holiday with a group of friends. Surrounded by a well-manicured garden and towering coconut trees, Infinity View is entirely private and caters to those in need of total rejuvenation in one of Phuket’s most dynamic locations.
The villa has been designed to impress with sweeping sea views, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and spacious rooms. Besides expansive living areas, it also boasts five-star service provided by professional housekeepers and a personal chef. Multiple living areas ensure comfort and privacy for all members of your group. With three double bedrooms and a guest room with twin beds, plus a separate children’s bunk bed that extends from the upper master bedroom, there is plenty of space for eight adults and two children.
Spend time outdoors lounging around the private terrace surrounding the 10-metre swimming pool with six sun loungers, two large dining tables, a sunken sofa and a foosball table. The area is equipped for a personal barbecue, functional enough to use as a remote office, and with its breathtaking views, definitely the spot to gather for sundowners or enjoy an alfresco breakfast against the backdrop of the Andaman Sea.
Infinity View channels Asian contemporary vibes throughout and rooms are adorned with colourful art pieces, sculptures and Thai-inspired teakwood furnishings. The air-conditioned dining room comfortably seats six, the kitchen is fully equipped, and scattered throughout the villa are cosy reading corners with a selection of novels borrowed from the library shelf placed on the tables. On-site, there is a well-equipped gym for your fitness needs and spa services can be outsourced to ensure health and wellbeing are prioritised during your holiday.
With its spacious design spread across two floors, Infinity View is perfect for families who enjoy holidaying together while having enough personal space to lounge and relax.
- Asian contemporary design with traditional elements
- Open-plan living with serene sea views from every corner
- Artwork on the walls and floor-to-ceiling windows framing the sea
- Air-conditioned and fan-cooled living room with a large L-shaped sofa
- Fully equipped western kitchen for your use
- Dining room that extends from the living area with a table for six and bookshelves
- Library with good collection of novels for children and adults
- Reading nooks scattered throughout the villa
- 10-metre infinity swimming pool with views over Kata Noi Beach
- Private balconies attached to bedrooms with garden views
- Spacious poolside terrace with sun loungers, and a sunken sofa
- A barbecue area for starlit evenings
- Foosball table for some family fun
- Tropical garden with walking access to Kata Noi Beach
- Newly renovated with a separate entrance, affording complete privacy
- A lovely tropical outdoor rain shower
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- An additional children’s bunk bedroom extends from the master bedroom
- Garden patio with seating for you to enjoy your morning cuppa
- Three guest suites with ensuite bathrooms
- One guest suite with twin beds, and two with double beds
- Full amenities in each suite
- Plenty of storage
- Garden patio and green views
Kata Noi, Phuket, Thailand
Formal living room that opens onto the pool terrace; dining table for 6; fully equipped western kitchen; sitting areas; private infinity pool; poolside terrace with sun loungers; barbecue area; poolside dining.
10m x 4m infinity swimming pool
Villa Manager; housekeeper; personal chef; gardener; maintenance; security
The villa offers a continental breakfast. The chef can craft western and Thai meals for lunch or dinner. Grocery cost is charged at actual plus 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate. Special, off-menu requests and dietary needs are accommodated; dinner parties can be catered (charges apply).
High speed WiFi
Indoor foosball table; smart TV; surround sound system.
The villa is well-equipped for families with board games, children’s books and a dedicated bedroom for the young travellers. A high chair and baby cot are available for your use. Other items can easily be rented on request.
Private gym for all your fitness needs with machines and yoga mats.
A skilled therapist can be hired (extra charge) to provide treatments and therapies in the comfort of the villa.
Transport from Phuket International Airport to Infinity View can be arranged prior to arrival. Your Elite Concierge is available to help arrange transportation during your stay.
Barbecue; in-room safe; air-conditioning; high speed Wi-Fi.
582.5sqm (villa). 732.23sqm (total)